THE OWNER MUST HAVE THEIR EMAIL ON FILE WITH MKBC AND HAVE SIGNED A RELEASE TO USE THIS PORTAL. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO.
The Online Owner Portal is an easy and secure way to view and pay your Fees. You can start using it after you complete your registration in a few easy steps:
- Scroll down and click the button labeled, “CREATE ACCOUNT” to begin creating your owner portal account.
- Enter your account registration information, found on your recent statement invoice.
- You will need your Alphanumeric Account Number/Customer Code (Example: OWNE12345)
- You will also need your current Zip Code we have on file, also shown on your statement.
- Fill-in the fields requested with the information from your recent statement invoice and continue to complete your registration.
- After submitting your registration, you will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully created your account!
Having troubles creating your account or logging in?
Contact us at 305-743-6522